Wednesday 18 July 2012

Happy Birthday Nelson Mandela (TATA)...




Happy Birthday Tata Madiba...
Dear Madiba, Thank you for being such a gracious kind, forgiving man, and I wish you all the best, and may all that you stood for and accomplished be a beacon to all of us, for forgiveness and reconciliation, and may our country truly become that which you wanted. Your were a great leader, and my only wish for your birthday is that GOD will grant our leaders old and y
oung, wisdom, to be true leaders, I love my country, I love our rainbow nation, and I am blessed to have lived to see a leader like you.
Nkosi Sikelele Africa, Happy birthday Madiba...

♪♫•*¨*.¸¸Happy Birthday to you ¸¸.*¨*♫♪♪♫ ♪♫*¨*.¸¸ Happy Birthday to you ¸¸.*¨*♫♪ ♪♫*¨*.¸¸ Happy Birthday Dear Madiba ¸.*¨*♫♪ ♪♫*¨*.¸¸ Happy Birthday to you ¸¸.*¨*♫♪♫♪•*¨*♫♪░H░A░P░P░Y░ ¸¸.*¨*♫♪•.¸** ¸.''¯) ░B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░ ♪♫•*¨*.¸¸¸¸.*¨*¸.*¨'* ♫♪♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment