Thursday 15 September 2011

A BEAUTIFUL STORY...

A little boy went to a telephone booth which was at the cash counter of a store and dialled a number.
The store-owner observed and listened to the conversation:
Boy : "Lady, Can you give me the job of cutting your lawn? Woman : (at the other end of the phone line) "I already have someone to cut my lawn." Boy : "Lady, I will cut your lawn for half the price than the person who cuts your lawn now." Woman : I'm very satisfied with the person who is presently cutting my lawn. Boy : (with more perseverance) "Lady, I'll even sweep the floor and the stairs of your house for free.Woman : No, thank you.

With a smile on his face, the little boy replaced the receiver. The store-owner, who was listening to all this, walked over to the boy.
Store Owner : "Son... I like your attitude; I like that positive spirit and would like to offer you a job." Boy : "No thanks,

Store Owner : But you were really pleading for one.

Boy : No Sir, I was just checking my performance at the job I already have. I am the one who is working for that lady I was talking to!"

This is called…
"Self Appraisal"  


The difference between dream and aim,
Dream requires Soundless sleep to see

Whereas Aim Requires Sleepless Efforts to Achieve...

No comments:

Post a Comment