Tuesday 13 September 2011

To Those I Love And Those Who Love Me...

When I am gone, release me let me go
I have so many things to see and do
You mustn’t tie yourself to me with tears
Be happy that we had so many years
I gave you my love, you can only guess
How much you gave to me in happiness

I thank you for the love you have shown

But now it’s time I travelled alone
So grieve a while for me if grieve you must
Then let your grief be comforted by trust
It’s only for a while that we must part
So bless the memories within your heart
I won’t be far away.  For life goes on

So if you need me call and I will come

Though you can’t see or touch me I’ll be there
And if you listen with your heart you’ll hear
All of my love around you soft and clear
And then when you must come this way alone
I’ll greet you with a smile and welcome you home

~Author Unknown~

No comments:

Post a Comment