Friday 31 December 2010

In Your Eyes...

In
your eyes I see your love for me In your eyes I am anything you want me to
be
When
I feel the sun, I know we are both one In the parks where we walk I hear
birds sing and listen to angels as they talk...
In
your heart I will always be Because you are a part of me...
I
keep a smile upon my face I feel beautiful when in your embrace Keep me
in your arms I know you will always keep me safe from harm...
In
your eyes I can see the stars When I look at the moon, I watch it shine...
All
my life I will feel your strength Forever is a long long
time...
In
your eyes, give me your heart and soul I will hold on and never let you go
You love me, I do not have to pretend You are the one I will stay with
until the world ends...
In
your eyes, I find peace of mind You kiss me with such tender care In
your eyes I know you want to hold me close Love like ours is so very
rare...
Take
me over the rainbows Into the clouds, and through the trees For there is
no one else I could ever need In your eyes, I stand out in a crowd
We are together, I do love you so much now.
♥♥I Love You With All My Heart♥♥
~*~Deon J De Necker~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment