Tuesday 4 October 2011

♥♥(¯`'•.¸Happy Birthday In Heaven Marco¸.•'´ ¯)♥♥



Today is my birthday
Celebrate my life with you
And remember the good times
Not the bad and
Do not be sad;

Look up towards the sun
And catch every ray of light
Upon your cheek.
For I am there with you.
Today is my birthday
Be happy for me
I lived short, but full
I had the pleasure of love
And the joy of my family.
Do not be sad
Look up towards the stars
And catch each twinkle
In your heart.
For I am there with you

Today is my birthday
My legacy is not wealth
Or mighty belongings,
My legacy is you and your life.
Spend it wisely and carefully
Guard it always
Do not be sad
Feel the wind on your face
And in your hair
And know that I loved you
For I am there with you in your laughter
And in your hearts.
Today is my birthday
Learn to live again without me,
Take my strength with you
For you are not alone.
Do not be sad
Feel the rain on your face
Feel all life's treasures and
Know that you are alive!
At each step of the way
I will help you
For I am with you always
Until we meet again.
Today is my birthday...
~Author Unknown~
Birthdays In Heaven

Are there birthdays in Heaven?

Does the angel blow his horn?
Announcing to everybody
That this is the day you were born?

Can the stars be your balloons
And angel food your cake?
Presents wrapped in moonbeams
All the angels helped to make.
Birthdays meant so much to you
They were always a big deal
Birthday presents, lots of friends
And perhaps a special meal.
So I'll whisper a little prayer today
Asking everyone up above
To sing you a Happy Birthday song
And give you all my love.
~ Author unknown~
♥♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´ ¯)♥♥
RIP My Angel Boy...
Always,
Deon, Tjupi, Gummi & Lycky
(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)




No comments:

Post a Comment