Wednesday 5 October 2011

THANK YOU EACH and EVERYONE...

Dear Friends/Family,

I want to express my sincere gratitude for the thoughtful messages & overwhelming support on Marco’s birthday yesterday (04-10-2011). They brighten my day and lifted my mood.

I know Marco would appreciate your kind gestures. He spoke often of his friendships with his many co-workers/umpires/learners/friends/to name just a few of the many; I know you all meant a great deal to him. Many of you expressed such beautiful sentiments that I have no trouble seeing why Marco enjoyed his work so much. Being surrounded by people like you was a large part of why Marco liked to go to work each day.

Thank you all so much for your kind words, and most of all, for your friendship with Marco. Knowing you miss him too, makes my burden a bit easier to bear.

With love & gratitude,
Deon

No comments:

Post a Comment